Using a Roof Restoration to Improve Your Home’s Standing in the Real Estate Market
Proper roofing is among the essential parts of any home — and not only because it keeps you safe from the elements. One of the core aspects of creating street appeal, the roof is often fully one-third of what visitors can see of your home when they arrive. When the time comes to list your home for sale on the real estate market, street appeal and first impressions become a big concern. Are you concerned that an unsightly or damaged roof could detract from the value of your home?
A roof restoration can solve the problem without the need to remove and replace your current roofing completely, however if the damage is severe we also offer a replacement service so you can get a brand-new tiled roof. Damaged tiles, degraded flashing, and even cracked bedding can all combine to create a scenario where you may not be able to show your home in its ideal condition. Undertaking a professional restoration corrects these issues and offers the opportunity to revitalise the look of your roof. More than just a coat of paint, this process involves stripping away years of built-up dirt and grime and ultimately refreshing the visual appeal of the installation altogether.
The result: a home that immediately looks more impressive from street-level while delivering assurances that troublesome water leaks and other damage will no longer be an issue. With an attractively restored roof, the likelihood increases that you can command a higher price for the home. The striking visual difference will show up well in photographs for real estate listings, opening the door to setting your home apart from the competition in the area. In crowded markets where buyers often have their pick of many properties, standing out in this way is a reliable practice for bringing in new potential buyers.
A restored roof gives you a valuable talking point to use during an open house or even during a negotiation about the sale price of the property. It allows you to point out the rejuvenated health of the roof while also talking about the long-lasting benefits. That’s an investment the new owner wouldn’t need to make for quite some time — and that can play a significant role in sealing the deal.
At Harley & Sons, a family-owned and run business, our innovative approach to roofing restoration yields some of the best-looking results conceivable. Each renewal we perform also comes with the added benefit of continually maintaining stunning appearance even after several years in the often harsh Australian environment. We take the time to assess the condition of your roof, understanding where tasks such as re-pointing and re-bedding are necessary to prolong the life of your installation.
After completing repairs, a thorough high-pressure washing reveals the true face of your roof. At this stage, there are many options for changing and improving the look of your home simply by making changes to its roofing. To take control of your home’s value and to take steps to enhance your position in the market as a seller, contact us today, or 1300 4 HARLEY
- Replace A Roof – 5 Popular Questions Answered
- How roof restoration companies in Melbourne distinguish between a roof restoration and replacement.
- Why Harley and Sons Is The Top Roofing Company In Melbourne
- Here’s why Colorbond Roofing is the top pick among homeowners
- Why Choose Boral Roofing?
- Roof Restorations in Western Melbourne
- Metal Roofs: Why Consider Them?
- The Importance Of Roofing in Melbourne
- Colorbond Roofing For Your Property
- Melbourne’s second-generation family roof restoration specialists
- Gutter Replacement Melbourne with Harley & Sons Roofing
- Everything to know about colorbond roofing
- Where to go for the best roof restoration?
- Our Roofing Designer lets you envision your roof before you spend a dollar!
- Using a Roof Restoration to Improve Your Home’s Standing in the Real Estate Market
- Three Reasons to Replace Roof Tiles with Colorbond