Qualities Of A Top Melbourne Roof Service Company
With quite a few Melbourne roof service companies around – be it big or small and mixed in with your sole traders – it’s always essential to choose the right company to carry out work on arguably the most essential part of your home.
Are you also looking for a top roof service company that gives the best results and outcomes? If yes, then you must look into the qualities that a roof service company must-have.
Here are some of the qualities to look out for:
A Roof Service Company Who’s Been Around
The more experience the better right? Yes and no. Yes, because if they’re an established roof service company who’s been around for generations and have learnt the trade from top to bottom then it’s most likely that they’ve established healthy relationships over the years and made a name for themselves in the area they service.
No, because in some cases, no matter how many years a roofing company has operated if they’re not renowned for delivering top quality roofing services, the people will know and the people will spread the word about it. They say one negative review is enough to wipe out one hundred positive reviews, so as long as they’ve been keeping customers happy for generations then you should keep them on your shortlist.
The more top quality jobs a roofing service company has done and can show you – a potential customer – then that’s as good as gold and it should all be down to the price/quote.
Website galleries and photos are great, but videos or drone footage of actual jobs is a step better. Even more so if they can show can real-life examples from a local house nearby.
If you’re able to speak to the homeowner who got the job done and get a thumbs up, then all the better to go with that roofing company.
Guarantees and Warranties
Guarantees and warranties are some of the top qualities of any company. This gives the buyer a sense of security that they can refer back to the roofing company should something (bad) happen weeks, months or even years down the line.
A workmanship guarantee is pretty standard but also worth looking out for are the generous warranties from manufacturers with some brand offering up to 50-years on some tiled roofing products (Boral).
Fully Qualified, Licensed, and Insured
The last thing you want is for your ceiling to start leaking mid-way through that party you’re hosting – so make sure you get a roofing service company who are the real deal – and certainly not some dodgy roof plumber who says they’ll do the job for half the price (and give you half the quality of the job).
Roofing contractors these days should be 100% fully qualified, licensed and insured as a minimum.
Honest & Trustworthy
Integrity is something you can’t tell from the offset and will not be evident on any roofing company’s website. Red flags for those who are dishonest can include strategically upping the scope of the job later down the line which wasn’t warned about beforehand.
This is of course similar to the chicken and the egg where a roofer might not see any future problems right there and then, but any experienced and qualified roofer should at least give you a heads up about any future additions to the initial quote.
- Qualities Of A Top Melbourne Roof Service Company
- History of Colorbond Roofing Steel
- 6 Benefits Of A Roof Restoration
- Popular Melbourne Roof Restoration Q&A’s
- How Much Is A Roof Repair Going To Cost You?
- Should You Call A Roof Plumber, Roof Contractor or a Roofer?
- Restore Or Replace Your Roof: Experts Advice
- Here’s Why You Should Replace Your Tiled Roof With Colorbond
- 5 Signs Of A Trusted Melbourne Roofing Contractor
- Gutter Replacement Cost 101
- Why Colorbond roofing is Australia’s premier steel?
- Things that impact the cost of a roof restoration
- Basic questions to ask a roof plumber during a roof inspection
- What You Need To Know About A Roof Restoration
- 4 Signs your roof needs a roof replacement
- (Updated 2021) Replace A Roof – 5 Popular Questions Answered
- Three Reasons to Replace Roof Tiles with Colorbond
- Where to go for the best roof restoration?
- Using a Roof Restoration to Improve Your Home’s Standing in the Real Estate Market
- How roof restoration companies in Melbourne distinguish between a roof restoration and replacement.
- Why Harley and Sons Is The Top Roofing Company In Melbourne
- Here’s why Colorbond Roofing is the top pick among homeowners
- Why Choose Boral Roofing?
- Roof Restorations in Western Melbourne
- Metal Roofs: Why Consider Them?
- The Importance Of Roofing in Melbourne
- Colorbond Roofing For Your Property
- Melbourne’s second-generation family roof restoration specialists
- Gutter Replacement Melbourne with Harley & Sons Roofing
- Everything to know about colorbond roofing