Melbourne’s second-generation family roof restoration specialists
Over forty years ago, Bruce Harley entered the roofing industry and upon completion of his apprenticeship, began working for himself.
Armed with a strong attention to detail and A class workmanship, Bruce built Harley & Sons Roofing from the ground up and became well-known for his roofing expertise. Scoring major commercial jobs such as the Tullamarine Airport and Box Hill Central, the business only grew from there.
Add in Bruce’s four sons who completed their Roof Plumbing Trade Certificates and you have Harley & Sons Roofing as your local family roof restoration specialists.
Bruce’s sons are an integral part of what makes the business what it is today and they share Bruce’s commitment to quality workmanship and delivering exceptional customer service.
Commercial work was in abundance and the business thrived, however twenty-one years ago, Bruce scaled it back to domestic and now thrives on satisfied customers and Bruce says ‘it doesn’t get any better than that’. That’s what makes Harley & Sons Roofing the business to utilise for your roof restoration.
Expert tradesman for your roof restoration needs
Known for accomplishing tasks within the time-frame and an economical choice, Harley & Sons Roofing provides you with expert tradesmen who are fully trained in the Harley way and will deliver the premium workmanship and customer service that the family business is known for.
If your roof is leaking, damaged or just looking a bit tired and you’re considering replacing it, consider first a roof restoration. Maintaining your roof is important especially in those rainy winter days and Harley & Sons Roofing can help with restoring your roof according to Victorian safety and compliance regulations.
The products which we use are manufactured to suit the Victorian weather conditions and are compatible with your current roof. Although it might be a costly-exercise that you put off, it is worthwhile getting us out before it’s too late and keep the job cost-effective.
Even if your home is an investment property, it is also a valuable investment to make in roof restoration to increase appeal. A roof restoration can make your home’s roof look brand new again!
Diverse materials for your every roof restoration requirement
Whether it be a tiled roof or Colorbond, we can help. We can re-tile your roof and your new tiled roof comes with a ten-year warranty. We are careful and adhere to safety and are precise with removing and replacing your tiles to suit your specific roof and we are efficient and successful in our jobs. We even remove the old tiles and rubbish so you don’t have to.
Depending on your roof size, a roof restoration of new tiling takes roughly one to two days to complete and leave you with an impressive new roof. We have a range of Colorbond and other metal products to suit your needs and even your colour choice for aesthetic appeal or energy-efficiency.
The advantage of Colorbond roofing is that it is lightweight, durable and energy-efficient, reflecting solar energy and Harley & Sons Roofing can cater for your choice of Metallic, Stainless, Ultra and Matt.
Aside from Colorbond, we can also supply and install Zincalume, Polycarbonate and Fibreglass. Zincalume is perfect for the Melbourne weather conditions and is roughly four times stronger than galvanised steel and is a great sealing which is rust, abrasion and corrosion-resistant which makes it a fabulous choice for your roof restoration.
Polycarbonate and Fibreglass are also suitable options depending on your roof style and material and there is a plethora of advantages of these products including transparency, weather and impact-resistance and maintains high light transmission; furthermore, they block harmful UV rays and have a strong flammability rating which is a great advantage.
Harley & Sons Roofing also do guttering which is almost as equally important as your roof as they catch the rain and dispel it from your roof. We offer a range of gutters including Quad, OGEE, half-round, fascia and box guttering. Fascia gutters are a great feature for having an impressive home exterior and we are highly-experienced in giving homes a fascia-lift.
Leaf guards or gutter guards are also a crucial aspect of your roofing needs as when leaves clog up your gutters, it traps the rain in there with nowhere to run off to and potential flooding is not what you need for your beautiful home.
So whether it be a roof restoration or replacement or guttering, Harley & Sons Roofing is your Melbourne family-operated business and are experts in the trade.
- Restore Or Replace Your Roof: Experts Advice
- Here’s Why You Should Replace Your Tiled Roof With Colorbond
- 5 Signs Of A Trusted Melbourne Roofing Contractor
- Gutter Replacement Cost 101
- Why Colorbond roofing is Australia’s premier steel?
- Things that impact the cost of a roof restoration
- Basic questions to ask a roof plumber during a roof inspection
- What You Need To Know About A Roof Restoration
- 4 Signs your roof needs a roof replacement
- (Updated 2021) Replace A Roof – 5 Popular Questions Answered
- Three Reasons to Replace Roof Tiles with Colorbond
- Where to go for the best roof restoration?
- Using a Roof Restoration to Improve Your Home’s Standing in the Real Estate Market
- How roof restoration companies in Melbourne distinguish between a roof restoration and replacement.
- Why Harley and Sons Is The Top Roofing Company In Melbourne
- Here’s why Colorbond Roofing is the top pick among homeowners
- Why Choose Boral Roofing?
- Roof Restorations in Western Melbourne
- Metal Roofs: Why Consider Them?
- The Importance Of Roofing in Melbourne
- Colorbond Roofing For Your Property
- Melbourne’s second-generation family roof restoration specialists
- Gutter Replacement Melbourne with Harley & Sons Roofing
- Everything to know about colorbond roofing