6 Benefits Of A Roof Restoration
The roof is the one piece of the house that gives the most security. It shields you from the rain and the harshness of the outside world. In the event that your roof has started to weaken, you should resolve the issue right away. If simple or reoccurring repairs don’t cut it then, a roof restoration is the way to go.
What is a roof restoration?
A Roof Restoration is a process that protects your home from wind, rain, snow, and warmth by bringing it back to it’s former glory or in a much better state than it was previously.
Rather than repairing a tiny section of the roof, a roof Restoration looks at the roof in general and redesigns everything. It’s a cost-effective and environmentally friendly substitution for roof replacement.
Most importantly, a roof Restoration will include a roof inspection and a thorough cleaning. Then, at that point, the real work can start: edge covering (ridge capping) and applying defensive coatings that protect your roof clean and safe. This entire interaction will give your roof long stretches of extra life.
The 6 Important Benefits Of A Roof Restoration
Your roof is quite possibly the mosy important part of your home’s exterior. It keeps you warm and dry during a terrible climate and ensures that pests like rodents and birds don’t attack your home.
Additionally, a well-maintained roof assists with keeping your family’s energy where it ought to be—inside your home. That is the reason it’s important to ensure your roof remains in great condition.
Your Home’s Value Will Go Up
Restoring your roof expands its aesthetic appeal. A new roof will add to buyer’s appeal because they can have the peace of mind that they don’t need to spend anything on it for repairs or even maintenance, especially if it’s still under warranty.
They say that nearly half of people that view properties will make a judgement in the first couple of minutes and one of the first things they will see is your roof and gutters.
Your Roof Will last Longer
A roof restoration will prolong the existence of your roof and negate the requirement for costly fixes, or even a full substitution, later on.
For example, an experienced roofing contractor will review your roof before work starts to find what needs to be fixed.
This takes into account cracked or broken tiles, or unsecured metal sheets, the two of which are vital in stopping external debris from coming in. These external debris attracts mold and lichen, which will eventually corrode your roof.
Protects Against Pests
We do have our fair share of pets that love to get into our homes via the roof – take the recent mouse invasion for example – all it takes is for a loose sheet or broken tiles to be discovered by these pests and they will flock inside your home in their hundreds or even thousands and cause damage before you even know about it.
Greater Storm Protection
The number one reason for roof restoration callouts are due to our Melbourne storms which often leave homeowners figuring out what to do AFTER one hits as opposed to figuring out what to do BEFORE the next storm hits.
Either way works fine for us – however, we want to educate people to get your roofs restored way before the next storm comes otherwise you could be looking at a much bigger roofing bill to fix your roof or even a full roof replacement.
Keeps You Warmer During The Winter
The smallest holes in your roofing system can cause the biggest damage – this can be the reason as to why you’re shivering a bit more during the winter months despite the heating already being up.
Remember, warm air always rises so if you’ve got cracks in your roof, you’re effectively wasting money.
You might not know there are problems with your roof so it’s best to get in touch with us for a completely free roof inspection.
Cheaper Remedy To A Full Roof Replacement
Yes, a roof restoration is the one roofing process you carry out before you get to stage where you require a roof replacement.
Before you get sold on a roof replacement, it’s best to see whether your roof just needs to be restored (unless, you want to go from tiled roofing to Colorbond metal roofing).
If a roof restoration can cost anywhere from a ‘single-digit, thousands’ figure, a roof replacement will certainly take that figure into ‘two-digits’ and arguably take more time to do as well.
- 6 Benefits Of A Roof Restoration
- Popular Melbourne Roof Restoration Q&A’s
- How Much Is A Roof Repair Going To Cost You?
- Should You Call A Roof Plumber, Roof Contractor or a Roofer?
- Restore Or Replace Your Roof: Experts Advice
- Here’s Why You Should Replace Your Tiled Roof With Colorbond
- 5 Signs Of A Trusted Melbourne Roofing Contractor
- Gutter Replacement Cost 101
- Why Colorbond roofing is Australia’s premier steel?
- Things that impact the cost of a roof restoration
- Basic questions to ask a roof plumber during a roof inspection
- What You Need To Know About A Roof Restoration
- 4 Signs your roof needs a roof replacement
- (Updated 2021) Replace A Roof – 5 Popular Questions Answered
- Three Reasons to Replace Roof Tiles with Colorbond
- Where to go for the best roof restoration?
- Using a Roof Restoration to Improve Your Home’s Standing in the Real Estate Market
- How roof restoration companies in Melbourne distinguish between a roof restoration and replacement.
- Why Harley and Sons Is The Top Roofing Company In Melbourne
- Here’s why Colorbond Roofing is the top pick among homeowners
- Why Choose Boral Roofing?
- Roof Restorations in Western Melbourne
- Metal Roofs: Why Consider Them?
- The Importance Of Roofing in Melbourne
- Colorbond Roofing For Your Property
- Melbourne’s second-generation family roof restoration specialists
- Gutter Replacement Melbourne with Harley & Sons Roofing
- Everything to know about colorbond roofing